Maple Syrup Sweet Whipped Cream & Frozen Dessert Pumpkin Pie ...
Maple Syrup Pumpkin Pie
Yield: About 3/4 cup Yield: 9 inch pie
3/4 cup filtered water 4 cups cooked, mashed butternut squash
2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons vegetable glycerine* 1 teaspoon pumpkin spice
2 teaspoons non alcoholic maple flavouring 1 tablespoon vanilla flavouring
1/4 teaspoon liquid stevia 2 teaspoons green stevia powder
1 teaspoon green stevia powder 1/4 teaspoon liquid stevia
Pinch sea salt
*Derived from coconut oil vegetable glycerine is a sweet-tasting 9 inch pre-baked Basic Pie Crust
thickener. It is available in most health food stores.
1. Place all of the filling ingredients in a blender or food processor and
1. Combine all of the ingredients in a small bowl and mix well. You can blend until smooth and well combined.
also place the ingredients in a clean glass jar, cover with a lid, and 2. Pour the filling mixture into the crust and refrigerate for at least 1
shake thoroughly. hour.
2. Warm the mixture in a small pan before drizzling it over pancakes, 3. Serve chilled or at room temperature, either plain or topped with a
waffles, or hot cereal. dollop of Sweet Whipped Cream
Sweet Whipped Cream &
Yield: 2 cups
1 pint whipping cream Sugar Amount Green Stevia Stevia Liquid
1/4 teaspoon flavoured liquid stevia
1 teaspoon green stevia powder
1 Cup 1 1/2 Tablespoon 1 Teaspoon
1. Place the cream in a large mixing bowl and beat with a whisk or an
electric hand-held mixer until it begins to thicken.
2. Add 2—8 drops stevia liquid.
3. Sprinkle the green stevia powder over the cream and continue to beat 1 Tablespoon 6 to 9 Drops
until soft peaks form (do not over beat).
4. Use immediately or place in an airtight container and refrigerate up
to four days. 1 Teaspoon 2 to 4 Drops
5. Blend in frozen berries or fruit and keep in freezer until ready to
- Related pdf books