Rulemaking: 2008-9-23 OMT OAL memo
Air Resources Board
Mary D. Nichols, Chairman
Linda S. Adams 1001 I Street · P.O. Box 2815 Arnold Schwarzenegger
Secretary for Sacramento, California 95812 · www.arb.ca.gov Governor
TO: Dale Mentink
Senior Staff Counsel
Office of Administrative Law
FROM: Amy J. Whiting
Regulations Coordinator, BARCU
DATE: September 15, 2009
SUBJECT: OAL Regulatory Action Number 2009-0804-01S
Outboard Marine Tanks and Components
Pursuant to your findings in review of the above-referenced Rulemaking, the Air
Resources Board (ARB) hereby authorizes you to correct the rulemaking record as
1. Substitute the enclosed 7 copies of the revised "Final Regulation Order"
behind each copy of the Form 400 for filing with the Secretary of State. The
revisions make nonsubstantive changes to the regulation text. Also, attach a
copy of the final regulation text to the Executive Order R-09-002 in Tab 2 of the
2. Substitute the enclosed revised Updated Informative Digest in Tab 1 of the
3. Substitute the enclosed revised Final Statement of Reasons in Tab 4 of the
4. Substitute the enclosed revised and updated Certificate of Closure for the
Rulemaking File at the beginning of the rulemaking file following the Table of
5. Substitute the enclosed revised Test Procedure California Exhaust Emissions
Standards and Test Procedures for 2001 Model Year and Later Spark-Ignition
Marine Tanks attached behind each copy of the Form 400 and for filing with
the Secretary of State.
The energy challenge facing California is real. Every Californian needs to take immediate action to reduce energy consumption.
For a list of simple ways you can reduce demand and cut your energy costs, see our website: http://www.arb.ca.gov.
California Environmental Protection Agency
Printed on Recycled Paper
Thank you for your assistance with this matter. If you have any questions, please call
me at 445-9564.
cc: Aron Livingston, Senior Staff Counsel
- Related pdf books
- CARB Offsets Letter1
- RES Notice of Postponement - Air Resources Board - Homepage
- Executive Order: 2012 CUMMINS ENGINE CO., INC. OFCI U-R-002-0579
- Executive Order: 2011 BRIGGS & STRATTON CORPORATION SORE U-U ...
- Background Material: 2003-î09î-05 (Amended) California Motor Vehicle ...
- Lembar Fakta
- FINAL REGULATION ORDER PART 1
- Presentation 20020205 California Marine Affairs and Navigation
- Consumer Information 20010524 Chlorinated Chemicals in Your Home
- State of California
- For 1 Solicitation âGood Faith Effortâ Large Fleets that ...
- Fact Sheet: 2006-12-14 Statewide Strategies to Reduce ...
- PROPOSED 2003 STATE AND FEDERAL STRATEGY FOR CALIFORNIA SIP
- Report: Volume 6: Field Procedures Used in Collection and Recovery ...
- FINAL REGULATION ORDER OCEAN-GOING VESSELS AT- BERTH IN A ...
- -- PRELIMINARY DRAFT -- - California Air Resources Board
- 288 Rheem Blvd. THE TIOGA GROUP - Air Resources Board - Homepage